Salary / Rates to Be Agreed
Nurse Job Purpose:
Treats patients who are sick or injured, gives advice and emotional support to patients and their families, provides doctor assistance, and takes care of patient paperwork.
Nurse Job Duties:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents’ care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Revaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Prepare patients and assist with treatments, surgery, or exams as needed
- Manage stocks of supplies
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration as a Registered General Nurse or Similar Qualifications.
- Current Registration with the NMC.
- IV Skills, Including Syringe Driver Training and Venepuncture Training.
- At Least 1 Year Nursing Experience.
- Experience Recording Accurate Records.
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team.
- Supportive and Motivated; Great Communication Skills.
- Mentorship Skills; Computer Literate; Ability to Cope in a Crisis.
- Ability to Demonstrate Ethical Values and Ongoing
- Professional and Personal Growth; Ability to Work on Feet for Long Periods of Time.
Please respond with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Interperm Recruit is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.