Location Havant, Hampshire
To work in one of our or a support worker to work within one of our day centres’ with flexibility to work across other care settings and enviroment’s.
This role is Based in the Alton Area and is commutable by train or it has a pay and display parking area near. This support worker role will involve;
- Assisting service users with eating and drinking.
- Personal care and any other identified support need’s as necessary, whilst maintaining the persons dignity, respect and safety.
- To follow agreed care plans for individual service users.
- To support people with mobility or other physical difficulties arising from physical or sensory impairments in a way that maximises independence. This support worker role will involve working in accordance with Hampshire County Council, Social Services department and unit policies and procedures at all times, seeking advice as necessary.
Candidates with the following experience would be desirable;
- Good general communication skills.
- First Aid & Manual Handling trained.
- Some experience or understanding of working in a day service environment and/or working with service users with high support needs and/or challenging behaviour.
- A flexible and positive approach to meet the changing needs of the service and the people who use it. I am keen to speak to candidates with their DBS on the Update Service due to starting date. If you are interested in this Support worker role, please contact us.
Enhanced DBS disclosure required, candidates welcome to provide details of DBS update service or DBS results can be processed within 24 hours at candidate cost.
Interperm Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.