We have contractor vacancies in Bristol and Bath requesting Counsellors and throughout Hampshire and the surrounding counties requesting Registered Nurses and Care Assistants including Support Workers. Candidates who are appropriately qualified, please send to us your CV’s and Cover Letters including professional documents related to the following:
Photo version by or scanned copies are fine and these can be sent to email@example.com.
- Passport or drivers licence.
- Utility bill.
- Evidence of National Insurance Number.
- Registered General Nurses Nursing Midwifery Council Pin Number.
- Evidence of Individual qualifications, followed by Training below:
a) Emergency First Aid
b) Health & Safety
c) Manual Handling
d) Food Hygiene
e) Fire Safety
f) Infection Prevention & Control
g) Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults
h) Medication Management (optional)
i) Risk Assessment Management (optional)
6. Counsellors only applies to Professional Indemnity Insurance (can be provided at a later date).
7. Enhanced DBS disclosure update service (tracking number) or certificate.
8. Two references (name / email/ tel /job title).
9. Evidence of qualification professional membership.
Interperm Healthcare is a registered Tier 1, Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office, registration number: ZA437568. Date registered: 09 July 2018. Registration expires: 08 July 2020. Interperm Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.